2013年6月21日星期五

Hello: I just finished my mammary gland fibroma surgery, postoperative wound infection, surgery has been more than 3 months now, sutures not to come out, now what can I do?

Q: illness description (onset time, main symptoms) : hello, I just after mammary gland fibroma operation and postoperative wound infection, surgery has been more than 3 months now, surgical sutures not to come out, now what can I do? Hello: I just finished my mammary gland fibroma surgery, postoperative wound infection, already change medicine anti-inflammatory treatment, surgery has been more than 3 months now, surgical sutures not to come out now, blade have small pustules, like the appearance of small blisters, how to do? What method can quickly eliminate surgical suture? Want how to help: what should I do now? Suture was too slow to come out! Has been more than three months, came out, the doctor said let me go home waiting, but time is too long, used to treat conditions and whether there is allergic, genetic history: second liver now what should I do? Suture was too slow to come out! Has been more than three months, came out, the doctor said let me go home waiting, but time is too long.

Answer: in front of you have said; Postoperative wound infection, the infection is likely to be surgical sutures in the body, make body in produce rejection, and the blade have small pustules, prove have inflammatory liquid inside, need to go to the hospital to clean, if more, may need to draw out.
www.medical-supplies.cc

没有评论:

发表评论