2013年7月5日星期五

With disposable syringe ejaculation can pregnant

Q: because her husband premature ejaculation, infertility, so want to use the disposable syringe injection sperm into my vagina, don't know what to pay attention, do pregnant odds have how much, if the pregnancy is bad for children?
A: condition analysis:
Hello: according to your description of symptoms and signs, feeling is not very perfect, so it can't make clear diagnosis for your condition.
How critical is your husband's semen quality, the survival rate is qualified
Guidance:
It is recommended that you send me some more information about your disease or description, to help I can make a further judgment on your condition.
Or advice to the related department of hospital diagnosis and treatment, hope my answer can help you, I wish you health!
www.medical-supplies.cc

没有评论:

发表评论